Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Those Who Continue to Play

   Are you strengthening your faith in My Word? Are you walking closely with Me, ready for what is coming in the earth? Is My Word written on your heart so you need not fear when the Evil One tries to remove all that is of Me from your world?

   I have warned you of many things, My children. Many will not heed My warnings, preferring to play in the world a little longer, and they shall be caught unawares. It will be a terrifying time for them.

   I do not desire you would be found among those who continue to play.

1 John 2:15 KJV

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

1 John 2:16 KJV

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

1 John 2:17 KJV

And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment