Tuesday, May 11, 2021

A Very Dark Time

    Many of My children feel the darkness approaching in their realm. My children, it is so much worse than you fear. I will take many of My own out of the earth before this time and as it begins. Be ready at all times to leave your earthly domain and be called homeward. (I have no idea why He said homeward instead of home here, and I rechecked but He’s still saying homeward and I wondered if this is related to a dream/vision I had some time in the past year where I saw Christians traveling in the Spirit witnessing. We were still on the earth, but not limited by earthly bodies. I’ve never seen anything else like this in the Spirit.)

   The Evil One who arises soon will do much harm to My people, and it must be fulfilled that all things may come to an end. Lawlessness will prevail and no one will be protected in the earth that does not know Me. This is the judgment for those who choose their sin over Me and I allow much to call lost sinners to repentance. Conditions will become very grievous.

   Children, this will be a time of great hardships in the earth as evil rules and the righteous are shunned. The one coming into power will take everything from you that can be taken in an effort to force you to deny Me.

   Endure to the end that you may be saved, or you will be in the power of evil forevermore. Above all, keep your faith in Me strong. You will be tempted to stop believing as pressures rise and you don’t know how to affect them. Your only ability to affect them is through prayer to Me. This time has long been foretold in My Holy Word and it must now come to pass as the earth shudders under the weight of so much sin. (I heard an old car engine shuddering like they do just before the whole engine gives out.)

 

NOTE:  I was in my morning prayer time with the Lord when I began to see something in the Spirit. I saw the White House. Mr. Biden was doing a press conference giving a canned speech about some major event that had happened. Behind the scenes, I saw Nancy Pelosi smiling and I could feel evil all around her. Something about what was happening had been planned.  The conference ended and I saw men throng Mr. Biden as yet another disastrous event had taken place, as he walked quickly to his office to be briefed on the newest development.

I saw then that numerous events were hitting, one after another after another – all important, major events. And I saw Mr. Biden struggling to try to address them all. It was clear these events were unexpected and he was completely overwhelmed and becoming confused. Suddenly, I saw he was unable to do his job at all (I could not see why) and he disappeared from the scene.

By this time, I saw many in America were so frightened they just wanted someone to take the reins, they didn’t even really care who at this point.

And then someone very evil did take them. Someone who has so much evil in him I would not be surprised if he were the one the Bible foretells just before the end. I can feel his hatred for God’s people, and I can feel the fear he instills in all who know him well. I see he rules with an iron fist. I see no light in him at all, only darkness.

This will be a very dark time, indeed. When all this transpires, I believe we will be in The Great Tribulation.

As I meditated on what I had seen, I saw that this evil man who will assume power is one of the devil’s own. As he steps into that position at the head of our nation, Satan will enter him and assume complete control.

No comments:

Post a Comment