Thursday, May 20, 2021

Refusing Instruction

   My obedient children are on the move, moving to safer locations ahead of what is planned. Some of My children are refusing to be kept safe, preferring to stay as they are now.

   My children, do you not know when you choose someone, something or some place over obeying Me that you are in idolatry? Do you not think My servant Abraham would rather have stayed in his own country, near his own kindred? You are free to choose, yet you will cry to Me when conditions worsen for you. I cannot help you then if you refuse to obey Me now.

   Many of My children make their own paths rocky by refusing instruction from Me.

Philippians 4:19: But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 

Matthew 4:4: But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. 

Matthew 6:28-29: And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Genesis 12:1: Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

2 Peter 3:9: The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Isaiah 2:8: Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:

Proverbs 2:6: For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

Proverbs 9:10: The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

Psalm 91 

 1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 

 2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 

 3Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 

 4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. 

 5Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 

 6Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 

 7A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 

 8Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 

 9Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 

 10There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 

 11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 

 12They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 

 13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 

 14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 

 15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 

 16With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment