Saturday, May 1, 2021

Go Quickly

   I am moving many of My children to safer locations, and locations where you may witness more freely and more frequently of My gospel. When I lead you, go quickly, do not hesitate. There remains but a small window of time when you may travel freely. Those who hesitate will find they must remain as they are.

   For those who obey and go quickly, I shall provide all you need. Many of you will not know where you are going, but I will make it clear as you draw closer. Trust Me. Know that I am for you and I know the way you should take. I am doing this for your own protection.

   Be obedient and very obedient now My children – your time on earth is very short, and there is but a short time left to bring in the last harvest of souls for My Kingdom and then you will see all My Holy Word fulfilled.

Proverbs 3:5 KJV

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Proverbs 3:6 KJV

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Revelation 13:16 KJV

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 13:17 KJV

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 13:18 KJV

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

John 9:4 KJV

I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

 

  

 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment