Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Old Comforts

   Many of you will experience old sins making a comeback. Sins you thought you overcame years ago will reappear, bringing temptation with them.

   Be vigilant, children, against sin in this time. Old comforts will call to you. Answer them not.

   Some of these temptations will appear in your dreams, some will appear in your daily life. Some will appear through other avenues into your life. (I saw things like social media, the internet, Facebook, etc. here)

   Strive to rid yourselves of these old sins completely. A thought entertained is all it takes to reactivate your desire and then you must struggle to get free again. Cast down unwanted thoughts in My Name and be free. Cry out to Me for help when you are overwhelmed, when you need comforting for I love you with an everlasting love.

John 14:15 KJV

If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 8:34 KJV

Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

Romans 7:18 KJV

For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Romans 7:19 KJV

For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

Romans 7:20 KJV

 

Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

1 John 1:9 KJV

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment