Monday, August 2, 2021

The Battle is Now

    My precious children, you are the priceless pawns in the battle between good and evil being fought both in heaven and on earth in this time. You carry the treasure of My Word and the anointing to relay it to others. For this reason, Satan desires to destroy you.

    I have left you the weapons to fight this battle, but many of My children do not know or do not use these weapons and many are occupied with worldly matters.

   For these reasons, My Kingdom will suffer loss in this time.

   I desire you would take up your sword, the sword of My mighty Word and destroy the works of darkness that work against you.

   Gird up your loins, My children. The battle is now. Soon you are coming home to Me. Do not leave this fight to others, for I will surely hold you to account if you do.

Romans 14:12 KJV

12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Ephesians 6:10-17 KJV

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment