Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Season of Tears

    My children, you are entering a Season of Tears. Many of My people will suffer terrible betrayals by those they love in this time. Remember as your hearts are breaking, that Mine was broken, too. Remember you are sharing in My sufferings as these things happen but they do not go unnoticed by Me. I keep an account of every wrong done to My children and I will fully recompense all those who come against you in ways they will not enjoy. In that time, they will cry out for mercy, but they will be shown none if they showed none to you.

   Stand strong in this time and fight the battles set before you. Be careful the enemy of your souls does not draw you into others’ battles as this is a snare to drain you of your strength that you cannot fight your own.

   Remember, I am with you always. You are not alone in these fights.

Mark 13:12 KJV

Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

Hebrews 10:30 KJV

For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

Hebrews 10:31 KJV

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Hebrews 10:32 KJV

But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;

Hebrews 10:33 KJV

Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used.

Hebrews 10:34 KJV

For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance.

Hebrews 10:35 KJV

Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.

Hebrews 10:36 KJV

For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

Hebrews 10:37 KJV

For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

Hebrews 10:38 KJV

Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

Hebrews 10:39 KJV

But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment