Saturday, December 11, 2021

I Will Show Them They Need Me - REPOST

 Friday, June 16, 2017

 

I Will Show Them They Need Me

   I was praying late yesterday evening about a 4.5mg earthquake I had seen had hit Yellowstone, and some other things I know about behind the scenes that tell me things are about to heat up much hotter than they have been the last five or six years, when the Lord began to speak to me. The first sentence was to me. The rest of this word is to all of us.

   My daughter, what you are witnessing is My Unfolding Hand of Judgment upon this nation (America).

   This will not be stopped, as this nation is a stiff-necked, prideful people who feel no need for Me. I will soon show them they need Me, and that I indeed am Almighty God, as I take their every comfort away from them.

   Those who are Mine, draw near to Me, and walk close to Me each day, that I may strengthen you even as you walk through the valleys and the trials that are coming.

Psalm 91

·       1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

·       I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Exodus 32:9

·       And the Lord said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:

Psalm 23:4-6

  • Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
  • Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
  • Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment