Monday, December 27, 2021

Sure Separations

    I am making the separations sure. I am drawing the dividing lines and making the divides wider. I am allowing you the opportunity to see who is truly for you and who will be against you in this time. Very few are for you, My children.

   I will move circumstances to cause those you only think are for you to reveal their true colors, that you may know you do not have their support. I will cause what is hidden in darkness to be revealed for the benefit of all of My children.

   In times of war, it is important to know who is on your side and more importantly, who is not. Be not afraid. Be watchful. Be listening. Be praying.

   Fear not, My children, for regardless of who forsakes you, I will never leave or forsake you. I am your shelter, your refuge and your strong tower in this time of war.

Daniel 2:22 KJV

He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

Matthew 24:7 KJV

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Matthew 24:8 KJV

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Matthew 24:9 KJV

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Matthew 24:10 KJV

And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Luke 22:3 KJV

Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

Luke 22:4 KJV

And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray him unto them.

Luke 22:5 KJV

And they were glad, and covenanted to give him money.

Luke 22:6 KJV

And he promised, and sought opportunity to betray him unto them in the absence of the multitude.

Mark 11:25 KJV

And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment