Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Set Your Heart on Things Above

    My children, search your hearts. When you think on what is coming, what frightens you most? That you will be without food? Without shelter? Without communications?

   Or that you might deny Me in order to get those things?

   Set your heart on things above, nothing is more vital in this time. Set your heart to endure the discomforts for if they cast you out, I will bring you home to Myself quickly.

   Set your heart on things above and do not trade your birthright for a bowl of lentils, for this world is quickly passing away and your eternal home will be all that matters.

Matthew 10:33 KJV

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Colossians 3:2 KJV

Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Colossians 3:3 KJV

For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

Colossians 3:4 KJV

When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Genesis 25:32 KJV

And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?

Genesis 25:33 KJV

And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.

Genesis 25:34 KJV

Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright.

2 Timothy 3:11 KJV

Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

2 Timothy 3:12 KJV

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

2 Timothy 3:13 KJV

But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

2 Timothy 3:14 KJV

But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

No comments:

Post a Comment