Saturday, March 5, 2022

I Am Calling My Soldiers to War - REPOST

THURSDAY, August 4, 2011

 

I Am Calling My Soldiers to War

 My people need to stand ready, at My beck and call in this time. I am calling My soldiers to war in the heavenlies for Me. I am calling them to free households, neighborhoods, cities and states for Me. I am calling you to take up your weapons and war against the enemy of your souls.

Many of you are trained and ready for battle. Others are not so ready. I desire you would train those not yet ready to war alongside you in these times. Many events are coming soon that will cause changes you are not expecting.

Rise up, My people, and prepare to make war on the enemy of your souls. Prepare to battle him to free those you love from bondage. I desire My people to live free of hurts and wounds from the past.

I desire intercession from My people.

Numbers 32:27: But thy servants will pass over, every man armed for war, before the Lord to battle, as my lord saith.

II Samuel 22:35: He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.

Job 5:20: In famine he shall redeem thee from death: and in war from the power of the sword.

Joel 3:9: Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment