Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Times of Questioning

In the times coming, My children will have many opportunities to question their faith. The wicked have set many snares and traps for you to cause you to turn away from Me. Entertain them not (don’t listen to what they say about Him)

In the disastrous events coming, you will face times of desperation, of confusion about which way to go, of questioning yourself about whether your faith is worth risking your life.

In these times of questioning, I desire you would bring your questions to Me. I am not offended when your faith is tested, and I will comfort you in ways only I can do.

In these times of questioning, My children, remember how I first loved you and remember why you believed in Me to begin with.

And worship Me. In worship your faith is renewed as you feel Me there with you.

[Heb 11:1 KJV]

1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

[Jas 1:2-6 KJV]

2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

3 Knowing [this], that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

4 But let patience have [her] perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all [men] liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment