Saturday, July 22, 2023

A Throwaway God - REPOST

March 5, 2012

 

A Throwaway God

Many have let their guard down now as the economy has shown signs of life again, feeling they no longer need Me, but they are mistaken.

My people, do you not know? Do you not see what is happening around you? Will you never learn to stop wavering like thin reeds in the breeze? Do you not see that I am not a throwaway God like something you pick up at a convenience store and dispose of when it is no longer needed?

Now that your economy looks better, you feel the danger is past and you can relax, but woe to those who so easily turn away from Me, the Fount of Living Water, for your destruction comes upon you suddenly and without warning!

I have given you space to repent but you have quickly turned to the pleasures of the world once again, thinking you have no need of Me now.

Woe unto you, for you shall be like Sodom and Gomorrah in that day, for no other sign shall be given to you who are of a double heart - you shall be quickly taken from the earth when My judgments fall upon your head.

I love you, My children, with an everlasting love, but I will not tolerate unfaithfulness in your hearts. I show Myself faithful to you, show yourselves faithful to Me also. I desire you would come to Me every day, seek My face every day, not only when you have need of My power in your lives! Then shall I be able to protect you from what is coming in the earth.  

Jeremiah 2:13: For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

Rev. 2:21: And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

Deut. 29:22-24: So that the generation to come of your children that shall rise up after you, and the stranger that shall come from a far land, shall say, when they see the plagues of that land, and the sicknesses which the LORD hath laid upon it;  And that the whole land thereof is brimstone, and salt, and burning, that it is not sown, nor beareth, nor any grass groweth therein, like the overthrow of Sodom, and Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboim, which the LORD overthrew in his anger, and in his wrath: Even all nations shall say, Wherefore hath the LORD done thus unto this land? what meaneth the heat of this great anger?

Deut. 7:9: Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

 

No comments:

Post a Comment