Thursday, July 20, 2023

All I have for You

My children, where is your love for others? Where is the charity I placed in your hearts? How is it you know so many in need and you react so little? Is this how My Holy Word says to behave? Nay! I have said I will bless those who bless others, yet you withhold and still ask Me to bless you.

My children, you must walk in My ways to receive all I have for you.

Pro 11:25 - 25 The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.

Luk 6:38 - 38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Mar 10:21 - 21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

Pro 19:17 - 17 He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.

Pro 22:9 - 9 He that hath a bountiful eye shall be blessed; for he giveth of his bread to the poor.

 

Uploaded at 10:45pm on July 19, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment