Monday, July 31, 2023

The Preparation Most Needed

Many of My children are preparing for what is coming, but you are focusing on the wrong things, children. I can feed you in the time of famine, did I not feed My people Israel in times of lack?  I can feed your children, too. You do not need to plan where you will go, did I not lead My people Israel? Do you know where it is safe in that time?

My children, the preparation most needed for all that comes is to know My holy Word, and know it well. Do not waste time stocking up worldly goods for you are in the world where thieves break in and steal. Instead store up the treasure of My Word in your hearts for with it, you can obtain anything else you need.

[2Ki 20:17 KJV] 17 Behold, the days come, that all that [is] in thine house, and that which thy fathers have laid up in store unto this day, shall be carried into Babylon: nothing shall be left, saith the LORD.

[Isa 39:6 KJV] 6 Behold, the days come, that all that [is] in thine house, and [that] which thy fathers have laid up in store until this day, shall be carried to Babylon: nothing shall be left, saith the LORD.

Uploaded at 9:10pm on July 28, 2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment