Friday, September 18, 2026

A Time of Intense Activity

A time of very intense activity approaches in the Earth, children. This activity will be happening in all realms at once and it will be unsettling to you.

The celestial bodies will become more active, the weather will become more active, knowledge and inventions will increase, the earth’s cycles will become more active. It will feel surreal to you, but do not fear. Know that I am setting the stage for your redemption from the earth which is about to happen.

I will come for you and take your spirits from the earth in the blink of an eye. One moment you are there and the next no one on Earth will understand where you have gone. It will be a joyous day for all My people, for you are coming home.

NOTE:  As I was receiving this word, I had the feeling (and not for the first time) that all of this activity, the storms and all the changes will cause confusion which will distract all on the Earth as He takes His Bride out. I am praying for confirmation on that. He did not say it, it was only a feeling that came up as I received this and has come up strongly before.

Joel 2:30-31

30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

Luke 21:25-26

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Revelation 6:12-13

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Revelation 8:12

12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Matthew 24:29

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

2 Peter 3:10

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment