Thursday, June 30, 2016

Changes Ahead


Positions and posts are changing and great change is just ahead for My people, far and wide.

Great change is on the horizon and you shall soon see what it is.

My children shall delight in all I show them this year, but the wicked shall feel My wrath as the edges of it begin to encroach upon their lives.

Keep your hands clean and your minds pure from all sin, My children.

James 4:7-9

7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.

Psalm 19:14  Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

1 comment:

  1. Please pray for me for Jesus to open a door for me
    if it is His will to go back to California Fire of God Church

    ReplyDelete