Saturday, June 18, 2016

Time for Me



My children, take some time for Me today.

I so long for your conversation, for you to pour your hearts out to Me, to come to Me with all that is on your mind. I long to hear you say you love Me. I long to be part of your day. My heart is grieved each time you run out your doors into a busy day with time for everyone but Me.

Do I mean so little to you that you cannot spend time with Me first?


Matthew 22:37  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

3 comments:

  1. My Humble Apologies Dear Almighty Father GOD/Dear Lord Jesus Christ/Dear Holy Spirit for not putting you first again...PLEASE FORGIVE ME IN JESUS NAME AND SHED PRECIOUS BLOOD I PRAY AMEN
    AND PRAISE YOU DEAR ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD/DEAR LORD JESUS CHRIST/DEAR HOLY SPIRIT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh So True Make Time For Our Lord Jesus Christ. Time is Runnung Out .

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good word as a reminder for all of us,,,including me.!

    ReplyDelete