Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Perplexing



As I go about renewing areas of your life you thought were gone forever, you will stand in awe of My mighty power. There is truly nothing I cannot accomplish, nothing I cannot create or recreate, and nothing good I deny those who love Me and truly serve Me with their whole hearts.

Watch as I work out perplexing situations for you and turn them to your benefit, My children, and know that your Father in Heaven is a strong and mighty ruler, a rich and able Father and you are safe in My hands. Cast your care on Me and let go of the struggle, for I am able.

1 Peter 5:6-8
6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Luke 1:37  For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Psalm 84:11  For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

2 Chronicles 20:15  And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the Lord unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's.

4 comments: