Thursday, January 31, 2019

Echoes in Eternity


   The battle lines are being drawn, My People. Which side will you choose to be on? The lines are being drawn in cities, in states and in nations everywhere.

   Will you choose evil or good? Will you choose to abide in Me and live by My Word no matter the cost, or will you follow along with the wickedness of the world you live in for the favor of men?

   The choices you make now will echo through eternity. Choose well.

   Choose wisely.

   You know you are called to the narrow path, yet so many of you fight against My Holiness and take the broad way instead. If you take the broad way, you will go the way of it, for I will give you over to your sin and grant you no more repentance.

   Commit, My Children. Commit to the way you choose, but know in eternity your choice echoes. 

James 4:4
  • 4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
Isaiah 5:20-21
  • 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
  • 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
Matthew 10:33
  • 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

NOTE:  Our words are not the only way we deny the Lord. We can also deny Him with our actions when we sin.

Matthew 10:33
  • 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Psalm 81:10-14
  • 10 I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
  • 11 But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me.
  • 12 So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels.
  • 13 Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways!
  • 14 I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their adversaries.
Micah 7:13
  • 13 Notwithstanding the land shall be desolate because of them that dwell therein, for the fruit of their doings.

No comments:

Post a Comment