Sunday, January 20, 2019

Pray Now


    My Children, I am asking you to pray. Pray for your leaders and for your nation. There are plans underway you have no knowledge of that will bring terrible consequences on all of My People.

   Pray now – while there is yet time – this is only a small window of opportunity before it passes and the end result will be very bad if My People do not pray.

   Pray! Pray now – pray without ceasing! It is imperative that you do this.    

Matthew 26:40
  • 40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
  • 16 Rejoice evermore.
  • 17 Pray without ceasing.
  • 18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.


No comments:

Post a Comment