Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Shine Bright in the Darkness


    My Children must learn to navigate difficult situations with more ease, and with wisdom. Wisdom will lead you if you will pursue it with all your hearts, My Children.

    The times coming are the most difficult of all time. You will be persecuted for My Name’s Sake, but not lightly. No, (you will be) persecuted with having everything taken from you. Persecuted with having your loved ones killed. Persecuted with losing your own lives. Are you truly ready to face such persecution? Can you shine brightly for Me in a time so dark?

    I am looking to and fro for those I may promote in this time to shine for Me in that time. For those who will not deny Me, but will witness of Me to those who have never even considered giving Me their hearts. This work brings the highest of honors and awards in eternity, but few are willing to undertake it.

    If you are willing to become one of My Chosen Ones in this time, seek wisdom. Seek to know Me with all your heart and soul. Be willing to lay anything or anyone down when I lead you to. Be willing to go any place I call you to, no matter how far from those you love.

    Be willing to be chosen, and to be blessed. But count the cost. The rewards are indeed eternal, but there is a heavy price to pay in the present if you are one of Mine.

James 1:5
  • 5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Proverbs 2:1-3
  • 1 My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;
  • 2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;
  • 3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;

2 Corinthians 12:10
  • 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Lamentations 5:5
  • 5 Our necks are under persecution: we labour, and have no rest.

Isaiah 48:10
  • 10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

2 Chronicles 16:9
  • 9 For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.


No comments:

Post a Comment