Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Prideful and Contrary


    My Children, war is upon you. (I heard great, great sadness in His Voice).

    The enemies of America are plotting…they are discussing the ultimate time to strike, and how best to land the deadly wound they have been planning.

    As America has walked contrary to Me in pride, I now walk contrary to her. In her pridefulness, she has made herself vulnerable to attack. Because you (America) have walked contrary to My Word and My Ways, I have given you a prideful leader. Prideful people care more about how a thing looks than how it is, and this is often their downfall. They make mistakes to keep up images.

   America has many enemies, many more than this man knows, and they are coming for her. Plans are being finalized and deals are being made behind the scenes for America’s downfall and the time nears.

   Oh America, I would have guarded you and protected you as My Own (the same as He would have Israel), but you walked contrary to Me. You have made an alliance with My Enemy and I cannot protect what is not Mine.

Proverbs 16:18
  • 18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Leviticus 26:40-43
  • 40 If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;
  • 41 And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:
  • 42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.
  • 43 The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment