Thursday, October 7, 2021

Afar Off

    Why do you stand afar off as if I were unapproachable?    Why do so few of My children strive to enter into My Presence? I opened the door for you to come to Me through My Son Jesus, yet you stand afar off.

   In My Presence is all you will ever need. In My Presence is joy, peace you cannot even imagine, acceptance, love, healing and deliverance. In My Presence is the fullness of all things, of all that is good.

   Come closer, and know Me as your loving Father. I long to shower you with blessings, yet you stand afar off from Me.

Hebrews 4:16 KJV

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psalm 16:11 KJV

Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Exodus 33:14 KJV

And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment