Sunday, October 3, 2021

There Will Be an Increase in My Words Released Through My Prophets - REPOST

 Thursday, January 20, 2011

 

There Will Be an Increase in My Words released through my prophets

 

There will be an increase in My Words released through My Prophets in days to come. I desire for My People to repent while there is yet time. Some of you I will send into dark places, strange places you have not known, to deliver these words and to do My Will there. Some of you I will call into prayer. Many of you I will call to come aside with Me.

It is time for My People to simplify their lives. Pare down, My People, pare down the excesses, the unnecessary, the superficial elements of your life for in times to come, this will be a help to you.

Catastrophe is about to strike the nation of America in a way all nations shall be affected and My People are not prepared. I have shown great love to this nation but she has turned her back on Me and her ways are no longer My Ways.

My People have ignored My Words and turned away from My Precepts and walked in their own ways. Their hearts have grown farther from Me and their lives have become entwined in the world in which they live. In times to come, this shall not be so, for if they neglect to draw near to Me, they shall perish from the earth.

My People, do you not know? Do you not yet understand that you cannot survive what is coming without Me? Do you not know I long for the sound of your voice calling out for Me? I long for our intimate times together, for you to draw near to Me and seek My Face. I desire that you would seek My Heart in the matters of your life, and not follow your own. 

Many of you have filled your time with worldly pleasures, with distractions and the entertainments of the time you live in and you have forgotten Me. You do not realize the true price of these distractions.


Ps. 9:17: The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.

Daniel 9:5-6: We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments:
 6 - Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.

Is. 29:13: Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

Ps. 73:28: But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.

Titus 2:12: Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

James 4:8: Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment