Friday, October 22, 2021

What You Most Desire

   My children, the amount of time left to you in the earth is very short now, then you will be here at home with Me. It is imperative you use this time wisely, and you will store up great treasure here as you do this.

   Because of the weight of all the sin on the earth, I cannot withhold judgment much longer, yet I desire more and more souls to come into My Kingdom. I desire you would win these souls for Me in your remaining time there.

  For those who win souls, I will answer long standing prayers. I will rain down blessings on you, and you will not be in want.

   Go about leading lost souls to Me, and you may ask of Me what you most desire.

Romans 1:18 KJV

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Isaiah 26:21 KJV

For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment