Monday, October 11, 2021

The Great Awakening - REPOST

 Monday, September 14, 2020

The Great Awakening

   I had just started to read the Word during the quiet hours very early on Sunday when the Lord began speaking a word to me and I began seeing in the Spirit as He spoke. What I saw shocked me. This is coming soon.

   My people, the time of the Great Awakening is upon you, when the last great wave of souls shall come into My Kingdom. I desire you would prepare for this.

   Be ready with an answer for why you believe when those who do not know Me ask for I am bringing about events to cause them to run to Me. 

   Pray diligently and fervently now for the lost among your loved ones, that I may save them in this time for I greatly desire to do this. This is the season when many loved ones will come to Me.

   Prepare the churches for the lost to come in, for you will need places to teach them.

NOTE: I'm hearing "they will be frightened" and I see they will RUN, not walk. I see they will need Bibles and they will BEG to know about Jesus…this is a HUGE movement and I see ordinary people no one has ever heard of who believe in Jesus laying hands and miracles as great as and greater than Jesus did taking place, people being made whole.  I see whole groups of people begging for Bible teaching.  I see great crowds of people gathering outdoors because they heard someone was going to be there to talk about Jesus. They stand in clusters anxiously waiting. What could cause such a move ?  Why are they so afraid? I see people who offer all they have just to know about Him

   I've never seen ANYthing like what I am seeing right now. Scared people running up to every stranger they see asking if they know anything about our Jesus!

   There is a desperation about these people, suddenly worldly things mean nothing to them. They look desperate and scared but I am not shown why, only that it is widespread over what I believe is the mid-US in the vision I'm seeing, which makes me think of the New Madrid fault line.

   They seem almost worshipful of people who know Him well. Someone needs to shepherd these people so they are not scammed by less than honest Pretenders. They seem to have no possessions but I am not shown why.

   I see them on their knees weeping, surrendering their hearts and repenting when someone begins to tell them about Jesus. They care about NOTHING except knowing Him!!!  What could cause this and where are all the other normal people? Why are there so few of us trying to teach these great crowds??

This vision came on 09/13/2020 just before 5 a.m. 

James 5:7

Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

 

 

 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment