Friday, June 17, 2022

Increase in Jezebel Attacks

The word I have for you all today is not from the Lord, but from me. I have received information that attacks by the vile Spirit of Jezebel are greatly increased right now. Since we live in the time of the Spirit of Elijah, we should not be surprised. Jezebel always chased Elijah.

I have heard from numerous people that they are dealing with these Jezebel attacks now, and I also have been. I recently released a teaching on YouTube called Spiritual Warfare 2022 - Jezebel Update – Pt 1.  As soon as is feasible, I will be releasing Pt 2. I would have had it done but my little dog nearly died yesterday from HGE and had to be rushed to the vet and admitted to the animal hospital. It took every bit of strength I had to get through that.

It is very helpful to be able to recognize a Jezebel when you encounter one. She wears a veil and so it sometimes takes a little while for her true colors to show up, but she always exposes herself sooner or later.  In Pt 2 of the Update, I will be talking about some ways you can bind up and pray against Jezebels.

Until I finish producing Pt 2 of the Update, here is a link to Pt 1:

Jezebel Update 2022 - Pt 1

UPDATE - Pt 2 is done - here is a link: Jezebel Update 2022 - Pt 2

Malachi 4:5 KJV

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

No comments:

Post a Comment