Saturday, June 25, 2022

No Time To Know Me - REPOST

March 23, 2014

No Time To Know Me

 

There are many of My people who tread lightly in waters of sin and think it matters not. You feel sure with only such small sins you surely will not become trapped or be unable to exonerate yourselves.

No sin is that small in My eyes, since every sin puts your actions on one side and Me on another. I desire we would be on the same side, My children, that I may protect you.

In the darkest of times up ahead, you will wish desperately for any kind of protection, since all you know will have been stripped away in the world. All that will be left will be what you have in Me. If you have not taken time to invest in a relationship with Me, there will be no help for you. Money, even great wealth, and prestige, will mean nothing. Friends will mean little since there will be little to survive on and food will become as in the time of the destruction of My holy city, Jerusalem, when those trapped would gladly eat the flesh of their own children, just for a morsel to put into their mouths.

The strength of My Word in your spirit will sustain you then, for I will provide for those who come to know Me in this time, but woe to those who play now and try to repent later, for there will be no time to come to know Me in the midst of chaos.

My children, some of you yet still disregard My warnings to you, as though these things will never come to pass, but I am not a man that I should lie. I have always tried to warn My people and those who are not yet Mine of coming storms. This storm will exceed them all, for this storm knows no end until My Son’s return. I desire you would not suffer in the time coming, My people, but I cannot prepare those who refuse to prepare by spending time with Me. Some of you think you will somehow be exempt from what I am saying, yet you will not.

The darkness is coming, and it will search for you. Only those who fill their hearts with the light of My holy Word and My presence can hope to survive the end of the age.

 

James 4:4: Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Proverbs 29:6: In the transgression of an evil man there is a snare: but the righteous doth sing and rejoice.

Luke 4:4: And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Num. 23:19: God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

 Uploaded at 8:05pm on Friday, June 24, 2022.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment