Thursday, June 2, 2022

Value of Your Prayers

My children, how is it you still do not understand the value of your prayers? Even the shortest prayer brings a response in this time. Even the shortest prayer for a lost soul will be answered now. How is it you have no concern for the lost when you were once lost yourselves?

I have asked you to pray each day over lost souls, yet you go about frivolities all through the day and say you have not the time. I am the author of time. I am He who chooses how short or long your time on the earth will be. I ask you to pray.

Pray, My children, do not delay any longer! Pray for these who will be forever lost unless you utter a prayer. The rewards to you will be very great indeed, if you will pray.

1 Thes. 5:17-19 KJV

17 Pray without ceasing.

18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

19 Quench not the Spirit.

Prov. 11:30-31 KJV

30 The fruit of the righteous [is] a tree of life; and he that winneth souls [is] wise.

31 Behold, the righteous shall be recompensed in the earth: much more the wicked and the sinner.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment