Friday, June 3, 2022

The Difference

My children, how valuable is five minutes of your time? How valuable is one minute?

Each soul is of inestimable value to Me. If My children truly understood the value I put on one soul, you would never cease praying.

When you pray for one lost soul and I save that person, they then go on to witness, sometimes to hundreds or thousands of others. Many more souls may come into My Kingdom through that one soul you prayed for, and you are rewarded for each one.

How valuable is five minutes of your time if it brings in one soul?

Eph 5:16 KJV 16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Prov. 11:30-31 KJV

30 The fruit of the righteous [is] a tree of life; and he that winneth souls [is] wise.

31 Behold, the righteous shall be recompensed in the earth: much more the wicked and the sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment