Thursday, August 25, 2022

A Difficult Season

My children, in this time soon coming, persecution will become very fierce. When it does, many who are called by My Name will fall away. Fear not, for as your numbers shrink, the amount of My power flowing through you will increase.

The upcoming season is a very difficult one, but many of you will not be on the earth to endure it for I am bringing you home that you not see the evil to come. Redeem the time left to you by doing the work of My Kingdom.

[Isa 50:6-9 KJV] 6 I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting. 7 For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed. 8 [He is] near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who [is] mine adversary? let him come near to me. 9 Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who [is] he [that] shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.

[Isa 49:25-26 KJV] 25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. 26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD [am] thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

[Dan 3:17-18 KJV] 17 If it be [so], our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver [us] out of thine hand, O king. 18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

Uploaded at 1:03am on August 25, 2022.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment