Tuesday, August 30, 2022

I Am Moving You

 I have allowed the relationship breakdowns in your life to make you desirous of change, to make it necessary for you to be moved. It is imperative that you do not fight Me on this.

Very little time remains for My people to be in the earth. Intense persecution shall soon arise which will be very grievous to My people.

I am moving you that you may be safe to do My work a little while longer and I will greatly bless you in the places I am taking you.

Though you will be apart from some you love, I will shower blessings on you.

[Gen 12:1 KJV] 1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

[Exo 3:10 KJV] 10 Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt.

[Jhn 9:4 KJV] 4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment