Thursday, August 18, 2022

Let Me Strengthen You

My children, as the darkness inside each person continues to increase in your world, much wickedness will abound. Many will lose hope and fall away from their faith. Many who do not know Me will lose hope altogether.

I desire you would encourage yourselves continually in your faith. Stir up your faith often by reading My Holy Word, by spending time conversing with Me about your concerns. I desire you would draw near to Me in this way, that I may comfort you when you are afraid, that I may reassure you when you are teetering, that I may strengthen you to endure. Your homecoming is soon and for some, very soon indeed. You will not be in the world much longer. Redeem the time left to you that your rewards be very great.

James 4:8 - Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

1 Peter 5:8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

No comments:

Post a Comment