Monday, August 29, 2022

Relationship Breakdowns

My children, I have told you I am moving many of you to safer zones ahead of what is coming. This is to protect you, that you may continue doing Kingdom work for a time, until it is your time to come home.

I am allowing circumstances, relationship breakdowns, job layoffs and other factors to this end (that the moves may be accomplished). Do not struggle against these things when they happen but submit to My will, as this is the only way I can keep you safe a little longer.

Soon, your world will erupt in chaos.

Psalm 127:1:  Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

II Cor. 6:14: Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Malachi 3:2-3: But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

Joel 2:25: And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

Ps. 23:3: He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment