Saturday, October 8, 2022

I Am Able - REPOST

 June 7, 2016

 

I Am Able

It is so difficult for My children to be patient when I am working behind the scenes for them. My precious ones, do you not know I do My best work where no one sees? That I am preparing a delightful resolution to your situation for you? That I can bring you good out of this, as no one else can?

Resist the temptation to work on a problem you have given over to Me, for your interference stops what I am doing and delays your answer from Me. The enemy often tempts My people to take back what they have cast on Me, and the results will not be My best for you.

If you trust Me, let it go. I am well able to produce the answers you need.

1 Peter 5:7  Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Ecclesiastes 3:1  To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment