Friday, October 14, 2022

The Power I Am About to Bestow

My children, there is no way for you to comprehend the power I am about to bestow on those who walk in My ways, who can be trusted not to grow prideful in this time.

Though so much is being taken from My children, though so many be against you, though persecution against you increases  day by day, I will pour out My mighty power on you until you shine like the sun itself.

I have told you that you will not be able to hide the fact you are Mine in what is coming. That is because as the darkness grows around you, My light grows within those of you who do not turn back, who do not deny Me in any way, who are willing to do the work I have called you to do.

You do not live in an easy time, My children, this you know, but it is a time of great importance, the time just before My Son’s return. You are storing up the last of the treasures you will store up before you come here to your rest and your rewards. All has been prepared for your homecoming and all of heaven watches as you finish your race.

John 3:19

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

John 12:35

35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

Isaiah 60:1-2

1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.

2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

Matthew 5:16

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment