Sunday, October 16, 2022

Situations are Not as They Appear To Be - REPOST

April 22, 2011

 

Situations Are Not As They Appear To Be

Children, people are not always what they seem to be. Situations in the world are not as they appear to be. This will grow more and more with each day now as you move towards the end of time. People are able to deceive you and situations are made to look like something else to suit the purposes of men, and of the enemy, so much so that even My elect may be deceived in this time. Be careful that you discern what is really going on around you by seeking My face often. Be careful that you take nothing at face value. You must be ever more vigilant as time passes by, for many will seek to deceive My elect. Many will seek to entrap you in the turmoil that is coming. 

My chosen ones will possess something the world cannot imitate – My glory. They will carry an anointing through the world the enemy will attempt to stop, but he is unable for My mighty angels shall protect you as you go from place to place to place witnessing of Me in this time. 

Know as the days grow darker so does My spirit grow brighter within those who are truly Mine. You will know them by this, by My spirit shining brightly through them. You will know them for they shall possess My love for all mankind and sacrificially so, for they love not their own lives. They love not the world around them. Their hearts long to be here with Me, and so shall they all be very soon. Very soon indeed.

My love abides in you, My children. My love flows to you and through you to others that you may witness of My great love for all mankind. My heart grieves over the sin in the world and I must purge it. I must purge My holy bride of all sin. She must be pure and holy before Me. 

I desire that each of My chosen ones would stand ready at their post. Ready to receive My instructions for what each of you are to do for Me in this time. I desire you to be watching and praying. Praying for this sinful world, praying you will not enter into temptation, praying for the lost, that I would save them before it is too late, which it soon will be for many. I desire to find you watching – hopeful of My Son’s return, waiting on your bridegroom.

When catastrophe strikes near you, many of you will feel as if the end of the world is already here, but it is not yet. Not yet, but not far off either. It will seem so to many of you as you watch your world, the world as you know it, come crashing down around you. Stand fast, My children, for these things must happen before My Son’s return. Stand fast and stand ready. Ready for My commands to you to do all I have called each of you to do in this time.

Each of you shall play an important role. Oh yes, many of you think “Lord, what could I possibly be used for?” but I have a role for each of you to play and you shall influence souls for Me. Be quick to obey Me when I call you, for there is little time left in which to act before all is lost for so many in this world.

My Children, the full scope of what is coming to the world is far worse than the scenarios you have imagined. Man’s mind cannot fully comprehend the pure evil planned for you by the enemy, but I have already made provision for your protection. Legions of angels are being sent to guard My chosen ones in this time. You will be surrounded by angels on every side who fight for you, assist you, minister to you. I planned this long ago, for if I did not, not one of you could endure.

Matt. 24:21-22: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

I Peter 5:8: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Isaiah 60:2: For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

John 12:25: He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Eph. 5:27: That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Mark 13:33: Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

Mark 14:38: Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak.

Luke 21:36: Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

I Peter 4:7: But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

Psalm 34:7: The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

Psalm 91:11: For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment