Friday, October 21, 2022

I Watch Over You

So many of My children think I aim to destroy them in what is coming but this is not true. My children, do you not know if destruction had been My aim, I could have long ago? It is your enemy who tells you this lie.

My thoughts towards you have always been good. I warn you of what is coming that you might prepare and be spared from everlasting destruction. I warn you to spare you from misery and sorrow. I warn you because you are My children.

I love you with an everlasting love, My children. Ask of Me what you will, I am a loving Father. I watch over you and guide you as you go about your days. I watch over you as you sleep. I protect you from so many dangers you never even know are near. I send blessings your way. I listen as you pray. I allow opportunities to build your faith so you will be ready for what comes.

I love you. I long for the day you come home to Me.

Jer 29:11 - 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Psalms 32:8 - I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Genesis 28:15 - And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

Uploaded at 9:00pm on October 19, 2022.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment