Tuesday, August 1, 2023

My Presence, My Word

My children, I see your concern and hear your prayers about the time soon coming. You see the signs of this hour.

You are concerned there is not time to prepare, but if you have prepared as I have instructed you in My holy Word, then you are preparing what is necessary. The powers of wickedness in your world are up to much evil behind the scenes. Much change is transpiring where you cannot see it. Their plan is to launch it on you suddenly, so you cannot flee their grasp.

They will, for the most part succeed in this plan, but they shall fail to eradicate Me and My Word from the earth for that power is not theirs. Only I can remove all that is of Me from the earth. They can only try.

Spend the time left to you in My Word and in My Presence, children, for this will benefit you beyond anything else you can do. Those who know Me well will not be in lack in that time. And those willing to witness will be protected for longer that they may lead those last few souls into My Kingdom at great cost to themselves

Do not fear. You are coming home soon.

Jeremiah 9:23-24

23Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: 

24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

Philippians 3:10 - That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

Romans 12:2 - And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

John 17:3 - And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Proverbs 8:17 - I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Psalms 119:105 - NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Uploaded at 1:40pm on August 1, 2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment