Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Really Trust Me

My children fear the separations. Children, it is natural you do not want to be separated from those you care for. In this time, it seems unnecessary. Do you not know I would not ask this of you if it were not necessary?

Soon you will no longer be walking in this time, but into the next season when all begins to change. In that time, you will quickly realize why I have done this. If you will trust Me with these changes, really trust Me, I will reveal things to you that you do not know even now.

Keep your eyes on Me and remember I can see down the road ahead of you and I am preserving you for a purpose and a reason that will be for your greater good.

Fear not. Only believe.  

Isaiah 26:3-4

3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

4 Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:

Matthew 6:33-34

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Isaiah 41:10  - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 43:19  - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment