Monday, August 7, 2023

Separated then Separated Some More

I saw what appeared to be a filtering. People were filtered out. Then more were filtered out of the remaining group. Then the process repeated, again and again and again, the group getting smaller each time.

I am making the separations sure. I am separating out My Chosen Ones, then separating some more until I have a small but choice group who can complete the last work for Me in this time.

Be patient, My little ones. You will not all be chosen. Only those who can survive the furnace of affliction earn that title and those privileges, but there is enough work for all who will put forth effort on My behalf.

Isaiah 48:10 - “Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”

1 Peter 2:9 - But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

John 15:16 - Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Jeremiah 1:5 - Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

No comments:

Post a Comment