Thursday, August 10, 2023

The Greatest Peril

My children, do not fret over the separations I have called you to. Realize all I have said in My holy Word is true. I am well able to supply all you need. I am well able to lead you, to guide you to where I wish you to be.

The time you live in is very perilous and will become more perilous by the day. By far in your time, the greatest peril will be the wickedness found in unbelieving hearts, for they will become fully Satan’s if they do not repent, as light and darkness continue to increase.

In the times coming, those you love will be forced to make choices they are not ready for. Your lives (the threat of killing you) can (could in that time) be used to persuade them to take the mark of My enemy, from which they cannot repent (there is no coming back from that decision), causing their souls to be lost forever.

I know you do not understand the grief you now endure. I do nothing that is not for your good.

Prov 3:5-7  

5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment