Sunday, February 18, 2024

I Desire Your Love - REPOST

June 25, 2012

 

I Desire Your Love

I was praying and spending time worshiping the Lord when He began to speak this message to me.

Tell My people, child. Not spending time in worship to Me is very serious and grievous in My sight. I desire My people's presence.

I desire your love, My people. I desire you would come into My presence and lavish Me with your love and adoration, for then do our spirits commune as one. Then are you truly acting as My bride.

I desire your presence. I desire to feel your love and hear your words of adoration to Me. I desire you, that is why I created you to worship Me!

Yes, I am Almighty God. I am the great Jehovah God to whom nothing is impossible and you who worship Me in spirit and in truth are truly My people. Those who go about their days to whom I am an afterthought are serving Me with their lips only and their prayers I will not honor.

It is those whose hearts I truly reign in who truly know Me, and who I know. These draw near to Me daily. These are those on whom My glory and fiery power shall fall in days coming. These shall I protect and preserve.

Those of you who ignore Me while you pursue earthly pleasures commit a grave error, for you shall not be able to enter into My presence when tragedy falls around you, though you shall long to.

If you seek Me now, you shall find Me. Those who wait will walk a far more difficult path. You shall long for My presence and not find it. You shall desire to hear My voice and hear it not.

Build your house on the rock, My children. On the rock of My love, My presence, My Son, My Word, and all that I am, and you shall be safe, but you cannot have part of Me - you must take all. Come into My presence and learn of Me.

I desire your love and worship. I am a holy God. You must obey Me in all things if I am to be your God. Come to Me now before it is too late for you.

Deut. 4:29: But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

Matthew 7:7-8: Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Psalm 31:2: Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.

Matthew 7:24: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

Isaiah 58:2: Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God.

https://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/06/i-desire-your-love.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment