Thursday, February 8, 2024

Only If You Honor Me

My children are not walking in integrity as I desire they would.

Children, do you not know I see the discontent and resentment in your hearts? That I see the silent ways you slight and take from your employers and others who do not as you wish? To you these are small matters, but in My eyes, this lack of integrity is very serious.

Why do you not walk in your integrity and give Me the smaller injustices to avenge? Do you not trust Me to keep My Word? For if you would walk upright in ways that bring honor to My Name, do you not realize your promotion would be assured?

Instead, you take your own vengeance on what appears to be injustice to you, leaving Me no way to help you for I do not prosper the prideful.

Many of My children are asking Me for promotions, yet they do not qualify for promotion. Only if you honor Me in all your ways can I honor you.

Proverbs 10:9 - He that walketh uprightly walketh surely: but he that perverteth his ways shall be known..

Proverbs 11:3 - The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.

Proverbs 19:1 - Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity, than he that is perverse in his lips, and is a fool.

Proverbs 20:7 - The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him.

Proverbs 12:22 - Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.

Psalm 84:11 - For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment