Thursday, February 1, 2024

Rest and Refresh

My children, I desire you would rest more now and begin to prune from your lives the people and things that do not please Me. If you are to walk in My will, you must eliminate them.

I desire you would rest in this time and refresh yourselves in My holy Word as the upcoming season is one of chaos and no rest. You will need strength for it. You will need My Word abiding in you for it. You will need to be at peace for it.

Begin to rest as much as you can and also increase your time in My Word that you may be ready for all that is approaching in your life.

Matthew 11:28 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Exodus 33:14 - And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Psalms 127:2 - It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.

Matthew 11:29 - Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Isaiah 30:15 - For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.

Psalms 46:10 - Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

 Uploaded at 8:55pm on Jan. 30, 2024.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment