Monday, June 24, 2024

Soon Coming Events

My children, events will soon begin happening that you do not understand. Some are very bad events you hoped not to see happen.

When these events happen, the enemy of your souls plans to try to turn you against Me, to make you believe I am not for you. Do not allow him to succeed in this, I am your only hope.

Many things must happen before the end can come. I have told you many things that will come before the end, that you know ahead of time.  When you see them come to pass, remember I told you and believe in Me.

Isa 50:7-9

7 For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.

8 [He is] near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who [is] mine adversary? let him come near to me.

9 Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who [is] he [that] shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.

Heb 12:1-2 

1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Matt 24:13-14 

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment