Wednesday, June 26, 2024

The Hope that is In You

In the events coming, it is of paramount importance that My people do not panic as unbelievers do. I desire you would find your strength in Me. I desire you would walk in My peace.

If you panic, who will the unbelievers look to? They will look to you for answers.

Be ready to give an answer about the hope – and the peace – that is in you.

1 Peter 3:15 - But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

John 14:27 - 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Psa 4:8 - 8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment