Friday, June 28, 2024

You Do Not Believe Me

My children, you long for many things, yet ask for few. Why is your faith so small?

It is because you do not believe Me.

Do you not see who I am? I am a mighty God, and greatly to be praised! I am the Almighty, who created the heavens and all the earth around you. I am He who created man from the very dust beneath your feet.

Nothing is too hard for Me. Nothing is impossible for Me.

Only believe.

Jer 32:27 - 27 Behold, I [am] the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Rev 1:8 - 8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Luke 1:37 - 37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Jer 32:17 - 17 Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, [and] there is nothing too hard for thee:

Psa 145:3 - 3 Great [is] the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness [is] unsearchable.

Mark 9:23 - 23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things [are] possible to him that believeth.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment