Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Empowered and Enabled

My children, I see the uneasiness you feel in this time. I am aware of the anxiety the enemy has caused you with his whispers of gloom and doom.

Refuse him.

So many of you are on the very cusp of being called home to Me, and those who are not will be empowered and enabled to withstand whatever onslaughts they face, in My Power.

There is nothing to fear.

Come to Me in your time of prayer and I will comfort you.

Isaiah 41:10  - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

1 John 4:4 - Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Exodus 20:20 - And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment